Truck1.eu, SIA, Darzauglu iela 1B, LV-1012 Riga, Latvia, is the operator of this website (hereinafter the "Website") and the data controller in the sense of the GDPR. Hereinafter whenever the words "we" or "our" are used, these refer to Truck1.eu, SIA as the data controller. Our Data Protection Officer can be reached by our support form with a message including "Data protection issue".
Truck1.eu, SIA is responsible for the collection, use, disclosure, storage and protection of your personal information according to applicable law. We may process and store your personal information in our data centers in the European Union and worldwide.
For the purposes described in "Personal information processing" section, we collect, use and store personal information about you and the devices you use.
Such information includes:
- your name, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses,
- published ads, enquiries about ads, data you provide in leasing or credit requests, Vehicle wanted requests,
- financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) if you use one of our paid services,
- other data stored in your account,
- your communication with us,
- your geolocation data,
- statistics on your page views, referral URL, ad data, IP address, our website browsing history,
- information from cookies, web beacons, unique identifiers, etc.,
- information you share with social networks (including the case when you connect your account with social networks) – these social networks may give automatic access to some personal information,
- other personal data mentioned in "Personal information processing" section.
We use your personal data in order to carry out obligations under the contract with you and to make our services available (Article 6(1) (b) GDPR) in order to comply with our legal obligation (Article 6(1) (c) GDPR) or to protect your interests (Art. 6(1) (d) GDPR); to pursue our legitimate interests where your rights and freedoms do not outweigh these interests (Art. 6(1) (f) GDPR). This includes the following cases:
- to provide you with content according to your interests and preferences,
- to publish advertisements,
- to improve our services,
- to ensure the accuracy of the data,
- to give access to your searches and similar vehicles,
- to contact you regarding your account,
- to provide you customer service,
- to provide you with location based services,
- to display the correct business address in a map,
- to prevent and detect scam and illegal activities,
- to improve quality of our services,
- to get in touch with you concerning service updates, promotional offers.
We protect your personal information using all security measures available to us in order to reduce the risk of security breach.
We store your personal information for as long as necessary for the provision of the services or carrying out our legal obligations. After that, we delete this information securely.
You can object the processing of your personal data at any time, as per Art. 17 and 18 of GDPR. Please note that it will affect your ability to access some of our services. You can withdraw your consent by contacting us, clearly stating your details and issue.
Also, upon request, we will provide you with a copy of your personal data in an easy-to-read form, as per Art. 20 of GDPR. Upon your request we will correct your info as per Art. 16 of GDPR.
You can access, and correct your personal information at any time by signing into your account. You have the right to know what personal data we store about you (Art. 15 GDPR).